荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧

引导语:咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。以下是本站小编分享给大家的对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧,欢迎练习!

对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧

A We really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?

咱们真走运。能坐上最后一张两人桌---咱们根本就没预订!你看见我们后面排的那条长队了吗?

B Yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!

是啊,咱们不用等那么长时间,我真开心。饿死了。

A Let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?

咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你想不想选个开胃菜咱俩一起吃?

B What would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?

你想吃哪个?萨摩萨三角饺还是印式炸面包片?

A I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.

我听说他们的招牌菜是萨摩萨。

B Well, let's get a plate of those then.

哦,那咱们点一份好了。

A Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?

听起来不错。你的.主菜想点什么?

B I think I might have a dahl.

我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。

A What's in a dahl?

里面都有什么?

B It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.

有用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。

A That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?

听起来很好吃。你想不想跟我分一点烤肉串?

B Ok. How about some lamb kebabs?

行。羊肉怎么样?

A That's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?

我最爱吃羊肉了。你想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?

B I think I'll have a beer.

我想喝啤酒。

A Ok, shall I flag down the waitress?

好了,咱们可以招手叫服务员过来吗?

B I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.

我觉得不好。我们最好等她走过来的时候再 叫她。

A You're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!

你说的对。那样做看起来有点不礼貌。我跟你一起来真是太好了。

B What would you do without me?

要是没有我你该怎么办啊?

标签:点菜 菜单 对话