荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

情景对话:我们一起做饭吧

引导语:做饭是一件很开心的事情,以下是本站小编分享给大家的情景对话:我们一起做饭吧,欢迎练习!

情景对话:我们一起做饭吧

A Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?

你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?

B No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?

还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烧烤.你呢?

A I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?

我正在想咱们今晚可以一起做晚饭.你觉得怎么样?

B I'm absolutely useless at cooking!

我对做饭一窍不通啊!

A I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!

我可以教你怎样做健康饮食.冻披萨对你一点好处都没有!

B I know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

我知道吃冻披萨对身体没有什么好处,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错.

A I recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?

我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做辣鸡肉咖喱的.菜谱.不如咱们试着做做看?

B Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?

好啊,为什么不呢?原料都齐全了吗?

A I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!

我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧.

B What do we do first?

第一步先干什么?

A First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.

首先,先把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用.

B OK. Should I heat the wok?

好的,需要热锅吗?

A Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.

行.锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都翻进去炒几分钟.

B What about the chicken?

鸡肉怎么办?

A That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.

把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟.

B How about the rice?

米饭呢?

A I'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

我来弄米饭.你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?

B White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

白米饭吧。我不要糙米!

标签:做饭 对话 情景