荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

情景对话:上错菜

引导语:大家出外吃饭的时候有没有遇到过上错菜的情况?以下是本站小编分享给大家的.情景对话:上错菜,欢迎练习!

情景对话:上错菜

A What is this? I didn't order that.

这是什么? 我没有点这个.

B I’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.

很抱歉.您能再点一次吗? 我会马上替你下单。

A I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.

我点了咸猪肉和凉拌生菜丝。

B I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.

很抱歉。我一定是搞错了。我会马上替您上菜。

A Hey! What is this?

嘿,这是什么?

B Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?

对比起,小姐,但是您没有点这道鸡汤吗?

A Oh, Is that what this is?

噢,这就是所谓的鸡汤?

B I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.

我想是。如果您不喜欢,我可以替您换了它.

A No, don't replace it. Give a refund.

不,不用换了。给我退款。

B Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.

不好意思。我恐怕我们无法退款.但您可以定其他东西代替.

A Oh, really? Give me a clam soup.

哦,真的吗? 给我一个蛤蜊汤.

B Okay, Miss.

好的,小姐。

A Thank you.

谢谢你。

B I hope you enjoy your dinner.

希望您用餐愉快。

标签:上错 对话 情景