荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 行业英语

酒店有关洗衣费用的英语对话

导语:酒店一般提供洗衣服的服务,但大多都是要付费的,下面是两则发生在酒店的有关洗衣费用的对话,欢迎大家参考。

酒店有关洗衣费用的英语对话
  对话一

店员:这是给您的一份洗衣账单。

G:HmmSomething doesn t look right hereThe figure s just too high, Could you just check the addition on these charges again? 旅客:嗯,这里好像不太对,数目太大了,你能不能在核对一下费用的合计?

C:Certainly. Oh you re right! There is a mistake. It should be yuan,not yuan,I m sorry 店员:当然(计算,皱眉,又计算)。噢,您是对的!这儿弄错了。应该是元,不是元,非常抱歉。

G:Never mindBut I knew it was too high 旅客:没关系。我知道刚才的费用太高了。

  对话二

G:HelloI have a question about my bill 旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。

C:May I have your room number,please? 店员:请问你的房间号码?

G: 3309 旅客: 3309。

C:And what s your question,ma am? 店员:是房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?

G:The laundry charge is too high. I only used the laundry service twice last month. It can t be 420 yuan. It s impossible 旅客:洗衣费太高。上个月我只洗过两次衣服,不可能是420元。

C:Just a moment,pleaseLet me get your laundry slips for the last month. Thank you for holding. According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month. I have our copies of your laundry bills here. Would you like to come down to and check them? 店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单,谢谢您的配合。根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,我这也有一份您的洗衣单,您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?

G:Yes,I wouldThank you 旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。

G:HelloI m here to see the laundry slips you charged me for 旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。

C:You re Mrs Jackson in room ? 店员:您是房间的 Jackson 夫人吗?

G:Yes,that s rightI think there must be a mistake. I only used the laundry service twice last month. 旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。我上个月只洗过两次衣服。

C:Here are your laundry slips 店员:这是您的.洗衣单。

G:There I told youThese two are not ours 旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。

C:That s not Mr Jackson s signature? 店员:那不是Jackson先生的签名吗?

G:No,it s not 旅客:对,不是。

I think this says ,although I can see how you might think it is. It s not so clear 虽然我看这也像是房间,但是我认为是房间,这写的不太清楚。

C:Let me seeYes,I see what you mean 店员:让我看看是的,我明白了。

Okay,I ll check the signature of the guest in room 好吧,我将核对一下房间客人的签字。

G:Well anyway,they re not ours. So could you please take them off my bill? 旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。你们能不能将这些费用从我的账单上减掉?

C:I willI m sorry for the mistake, I ll change it for you. Okay. The total is yuan. 店员:(微笑)我会的。对不起,是我们弄错了,我把费用给您改一下总计是元。

G:That s betterAnd here you are. Oh-could you please print up a new bill for us? Mr Jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed. 旅客:那就好,给你。(客人给出纳元钱) 噢,能不能给我们重打一份账单?Jackson先生需要把这份账单交给公司报销。

C:CertainlyCould you wait a moment,please? 店员:当然可以。请您稍候。