有关酒店英语的实用口语
1.A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?
到礼品商店,从这走,对吗?
B: Yes,it is. Along the corridor,past the newsstand and the library.
使得,顺着楼梯走下去,走过报刊亭和图书馆就是商店。
2.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?
大堂吧就在附近吗?
B: It’s right behind you,sir. But I’m afraid they’re not open till 11:00 o’clock.
酒吧就在您身后,先生。但是恐怕11点以后才开始营业。
3.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?
去网球场是这条路吗?
B: Along the corridor to your right,turn left,go down the stairs,along a bit further and out into the yard.
顺着您右手那个楼梯走,然后左拐,下楼再往前走一点,出门进了院子就是网球场。
4.A: I’m looking for the conference room No4.
我要找4号会议室。
B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your right,past the elevators and up the stairs.
会议室都在休息厅对面,顺着右边走,走过电梯,上楼就是。
5.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?
我能在这买到纽约时报吗?
B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines.
我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择。
6.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?
这里出租车的基价是多少?
B: It’s about ¥1.2 each kilometer,but the rate double when exceeding 10 kilometers,and there is night rate for after 10 o’clock at night.
大约1公里1.2元,但是超过10公里以后加倍收费,并且晚上10点以后实行夜间收费价格。7.A:I want to change some money,where is the bank?
我想兑换一些钱,请问银行在哪?
B:Go upstairs from here and then turn left. It’s next to the post office.
请从这里上楼然后左拐,就在邮局旁。
can get your money changed at the cashier’s office.
您可以在收银处兑换外币。
e is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
商店在一楼,有中、外香烟出售。
e is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.
咖啡厅在二楼,全天供应快餐。
have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?
e is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards、table tennis、bridge and go bowling.
一楼有康乐中心,在那里可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。
kfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your room,ask for Room Service on the phone.
早餐送餐服务是从早上7点至上午10点。如果您想在房间用早餐,请打电话要送餐服务。
all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception.
您如果需要问询什么事,可以打电话给前厅接待。
t from the recreation centre,we also have a health club on the second floor.
除了娱乐中心以外,我们在二楼还有一个健身俱乐部。
can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.
您可以在邮局买邮票和明信片。
16.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?
请问去餐厅怎么走?
B:Yes,I’ll show you the way myself.
我亲自领你们去。
17.A: where’s the coffee shop,please?
请问咖啡厅在哪?
B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and you’ll find it just in front of you.
径直走,穿过自助餐厅和餐馆您会看到它正在您面前。
18.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?
您是否能告诉我健身房在哪?
B: It’s round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and it’s just next door to that.
从这向左拐。顺着蒸汽浴的标志走,健身房就在蒸汽浴旁边。
19.A: Where is the phone booth,please
请问电话亭在哪?
B: Along there to your left,madam. It’s just past the Business Centre opposite the elevator.
向左走,走过商务中心
-
七年级上册英语教学工作计划(通用11篇)
时间就如同白驹过隙般的流逝,前方等待着我们的是新的机遇和挑战,现在的你想必不是在做计划,就是在准备做计划吧。什么样的计划才是有效的呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的七年级上册英语教学工作计划,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧七年级上册英语教学工作计划篇1【一】.本学期...
-
思想品德教学反思(精选23篇)
在快速变化和不断变革的新时代,课堂教学是重要的任务之一,反思指回头、反过来思考的意思。那么反思应该怎么写才合适呢?以下是小编为大家收集的思想品德教学反思,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。思想品德教学反思篇1“一个人的成长与发展,很大程度上取...
-
路遥《平凡的世界》读后感
当细细地品读完一本名著后,相信大家的收获肯定不少,记录下来很重要哦,一起来写一篇读后感吧。想必许多人都在为如何写好读后感而烦恼吧,以下是小编帮大家整理的路遥《平凡的世界》读后感,欢迎大家分享。路遥《平凡的世界》读后感篇1天已黑,一看时间已是10点了,放下手...
-
有关月考反思13篇
在发展不断提速的社会中,我们的工作之一就是课堂教学,反思是思考过去的事情,从中总结经验教训。那么优秀的反思是什么样的呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的有关月考反思,欢迎阅读与收藏。有关月考反思1月考作为学期中的阶段性检测,可以客观地测评出学生每月的学习效果,又为...