现代酒店结账退宿常用的英语口语
C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗?
G:Yes, I’d like to check out.
我想退宿。
C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗?
G:Sure, Here it is.
好的,给你。
C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.
请等一下,我帮您结帐。
(After a while 过了一会儿)
C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?
约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?
G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?
用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗?
C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.
是的,约翰逊先生。
G:Here you are.
给你。
C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please?
请您在这儿签名,好吗?
G:Sure.
好的。
C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。
1. 结帐基本应对
1) Just a moment, please. The cashier will have your bill ready in a moment.
请稍等,收银员马上会准备好您的账单。
2) I will calculate/draw up the bill for you.
我帮您结账单。
3) Thank you for waiting, Mr. xx, here is your bill. Would you like check it?
让您久等了,xx 先生。这是您的账单,您要核对一下吗?
4) Would you like a breakdown of the bill?
您的帐目要细分吗?
5) That’s mach more than I expected.
那比我预料中的要超出许多。
6) Shall I explain some items for you?
要我解释什么收费款项吗?
7) If you think there is any error in your bill, we can check it for you.
如果您认为账目有错,我们可以为您核对一下。
8) “L” stands for laundry, and “T” means telephone call charge.
“L”代表洗衣费, “T”代表电话费。
9) I am afraid it is not enough to cover the amount./ I’m afraid it can’t cover the amount.
恐怕那不够付账。
10) How would you settle the bill/ make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
11) In cash/By credit card/By travel’s check.
用现金/用信用卡/用旅行支票。
12) May I have an invoice?
可以给开张发票吗?
13) Certainly ,sir. May I know the name of your company?
当然可以,先生。请问贵公司宝号?
14) Here’s your change and receipt/invoice.
这是您的零钱和收据//发票。
15) I’ll call the bellman to take your baggage down.
我会叫个服务员把您的行李拿下来。
2. 由第三方付款的结账退宿
1) Your bill will be paid by xx company./xx company has arranged to pay your bill.
您的账单由 xx 公司支付。
2) Could you make out two separate bills for me?
可以给我分开两张账单吗?
3) What charges does each bill cover, please?
请问每张账单包括哪些费用?
4) One bill covers the room rent and telephone rate. They are paid by our company.
一张账单包括房租和电话费,这些是由我们公司支付。
5) May I have your signature , please?
请您签个名,好吗?
6) Could you sign your name here ,please?
请您在这儿签名,好吗?
7) May I have two of your business cards, please?
请给我两张您的名片,好吗?
3. 兑换外币
1) I’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.
我想把这些美元兑换成人民币。
2) Could you fill out this form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
3) The exchange rate of US dollar to RMB is 100:823,that will give you RMB xx yuan.
美元兑人民币的汇率是 100:823,那就是说要给您 xx 元人民币。
4) Would you like it in small or large bills?
您想要小额还是大额的钞票?
5) Please keep the receipt, you’ll have to produce it when you want to change your money back.
请保管好您的收据,您要换回钱币的`时候需要出示它。
6) I’m afraid that we only offer one-way change.
恐怕我们只提供单向兑换。
7) We have a change limit of US$ xx between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m..
在夜晚 9 点到早上 8 点之间,我们有 xx 美元兑换限额。
8) You may go to the Bank of China to change your money.
您可以到中国银行进行兑换。
9) If we change large amounts, our cash supply runs out and we’re unable to oblige our other
guests.
如果我们兑换大额的款项而造成人资金短缺,那么我们就无法为其它客人提供服务了。
10) We hope you can understand.
希望您能谅解。
4. 付款时出现问题
1) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal cheques .
对不起,我们不能接受个人支票。
2) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal check according to the hotel policy.
. 对不起,根据酒店规定,我们不能接受个人支票。
3) I’m afraid this currency is not accept in our hotel.
我们恐怕不能接受这种货币。
4) The figures and the words on the cheque do not agree.
这个数字和您支票上写的英文不相符。
5) The credit card limit set by the Visa Card Office is US$1500.
维萨卡的信用限额是 1500 元美金。
6) We need their permission to extend credit cover that amount.
如果数目超出哪个限额,我们就必须得到他们的允许。
7) Would you like to settle the difference in cash?
您愿意用现金支付差额吗?
8) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company,madam. You may pay by any of
these credit cards instead.
女士,我们与贵公司恐怕没有信用贷款的协定,您可以该用这些信用卡中的任何一种来支付。
5. 关于延迟退宿
1) If you check out after 12:00 at noon, you’ll have to pay half of the rate.
如果您在中午 12 点之后退宿,就得付半天的房费。
2) If you check out after 6:00 p.m., you’ll have to pay the full rate.
如果您在下午 6 点之后退宿,就得付一天的房费。
6. 算错了账款
1) I’m sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到您这么说。
2) I’ll check it with the department concerned. Would you mind waiting for a moment?
我去跟相关部门核对一下,您介意等会儿吗?
3) There has been an error.
是我们搞错了。
4) I neglected that detail when I drew up your bill.
我在开账单时忽略了那个细节。
5) I’ll correct your bill.
我来把您的账单改过来。
6) We’ll correct your bill by deducing 180 yuan from the total.
我们将把账单改正过来,从总额中减去 180 元。
7) Here is the money you overpaid.
这是您多付的钱。
7. 送别客人
1) Have a nice trip.
祝您旅途愉快。
2) We hope to enjoyed your stay.
希望您在这儿住得愉快。
3) We hope you have a pleasant/an enjoyed stay, madam.
希望您在这儿住得愉快,夫人。
4) We look forward to serving you again.
我们期望能再次为您服务。
-
三等奖学金申请书(通用15篇)
在一步步向前发展的社会中,申请书出现的次数越来越多,在写作上,申请书也具有一定的格式。什么样的申请书才是合理的呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的三等奖学金申请书,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。三等奖学金申请书篇1尊敬的领导:您们好经过大二这一年的努力学习,我觉得这次...
-
幼儿园重阳节活动方案(通用15篇)
为保障事情或工作顺利开展,常常需要提前进行细致的方案准备工作,方案是阐明具体行动的时间,地点,目的,预期效果,预算及方法等的企划案。那么方案应该怎么制定才合适呢?以下是小编为大家收集的幼儿园重阳节活动方案,希望能够帮助到大家。幼儿园重阳节活动方案1一、活动...
-
一句顶一万句读后感范文
当品味完一本著作后,你有什么总结呢?需要好好地就所收获的东西写一篇读后感了。现在你是否对读后感一筹莫展呢?下面是小编为大家收集的一句顶一万句读后感范文,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。初读此书,觉得此书非常生涩难读,人物关系复杂,墨迹无趣。内心浮躁是很难读这样...
-
《中国机长》观后感作文300字(通用30篇)
在日复一日的学习、工作或生活中,大家一定都接触过作文吧,作文是经过人的思想考虑和语言组织,通过文字来表达一个主题意义的记叙方法。写起作文来就毫无头绪?下面是小编收集整理的《中国机长》观后感作文300字,希望对大家有所帮助。《中国机长》观后感作文篇1火热的...