表达虚拟和假设的常用英语口语
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping.
如果明天不下雨的话,我会去商店。
If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday.
如果我能及时完成我的工作的话,我将在周一去纽约。
I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
我希望我能提醒理发师别给我剪得太短。
If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut.
如果我明天有空的话,我会去剪剪头发。
What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?
昨天晚上如果你不需要学习的话,你会做什么?
I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
如果没有下雨的话,我将会去野炊。
If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.
If I had had time,I would have called you.
如果我有时间,我就会给你打电话。
Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
如果你不象他挥手的话,他会不会看见你?
If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
如果他能有足够的钱的话,他会买那所房子。
I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.
可惜你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。
If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
如果你没滑跌倒,你就不会摔断了腿。
If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.
如果我知道你想去,我本会叫你的。
Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.
如果我知道你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。
She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.
她本来想和我一起去,可是她没时间。
If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.
如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了。
Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.
即使我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休呢。
Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.
如果你没有那样做的话,一切都好办了。
Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.
回过头来看,我希望我们没有这样轻易让步。
-
大林和小林读后感(精选20篇)
当阅读完一本名著后,你有什么体会呢?现在就让我们写一篇走心的读后感吧。你想知道读后感怎么写吗?下面是小编收集整理的大林和小林读后感,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。大林和小林读后感篇1最近我读完了一本书,是《大林和小林》,这是一本富有哲理、幽默性的故事书。是著名...
-
八年级物理个人教学总结
总结是指社会团体、企业单位和个人对某一阶段的学习、工作或其完成情况加以回顾和分析,得出教训和一些规律性认识的一种书面材料,它能够使头脑更加清醒,目标更加明确,因此好好准备一份总结吧。你所见过的总结应该是什么样的?以下是小编整理的八年级物理个人教学总结...
-
祖父的园子读后感(通用41篇)
当认真看完一本名著后,相信大家都增长了不少见闻,这时候,最关键的读后感怎么能落下!到底应如何写读后感呢?以下是小编精心整理的祖父的园子读后感,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。祖父的园子读后感篇1小萧红跟着祖父在园子里栽花、拔草、种白菜、铲地、...
-
初中生读后感
当细细地品读完一本名著后,相信你一定有很多值得分享的收获,此时需要认真思考读后感如何写了哦。那么你会写读后感吗?下面是小编整理的初中生读后感,欢迎阅读与收藏。初中生读后感1读书,能让人学到许多知识,让人明白一些人生哲理。我读过一篇文章,叫《钓鱼的启示》,这...