2017下半年高级商务英语考试阅读每日一练
Do not let words affect you. Do not let other people stop you from doing what makes you happy. Follow your dreams, follow your feeling!以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017下半年高级商务英语考试阅读每日一练,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!
part 1I'm looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
All right. Let's leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的'看法。
This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
part 2We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
The two sides agreed to employ “combined transportation” to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。 I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
我并不喜欢这种联运方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage,it'scalled “combined transport”。
如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
Words and Phrases
Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA) “陆-空-陆”联运;或“陆空联运”
combined transportation 联运
Combined Transport Documents (CTD) 联合运输单据
multimodal combined 联运,多式联运
through B/L 联运提单
through transport 联运
direct vessel 直达船只
entire voyage 整个运输过程中
formality 手续
-
2016年BEC商务英语高级必备词汇汇总
p.a.(=perannum)n.每年packagingn.包装物;包装parentcompanyn.母公司,总公司part-timeadj.部分时间工作的,业余的participatev.参加,分享(in)partnershipn.合伙(关系),合伙,合伙企业patentn.专利payn.工资,酬金v.付钱,付报酬take-homepay实得工资payrolln.雇员名单,工...
-
2017剑桥商务英语考试高级阅读完全指导
Quittersneverwinandwinnersneverquit.以下是小编为大家搜索整理的2017剑桥商务英语考试高级阅读完全指导,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!某家公司的营业部经理和财务部经理为新产品的定价持相反意见,而且各有说辞。英文正文...
-
2016下半年BEC商务英语考试测试习题
有不少考生在备考2016年下半年的商务英语考试,为了帮助大家更好地备考。下面是yjbys网小编提供给大家关于BEC商务英语考试测试习题,希望对大家的备考有所帮助。篇一:TranslatethefollowingintoChinese.1.C.P.I.(consumerpriceindex)2.monopoly3.parvalue4.IPO(ini...
-
剑桥商务英语口语:老外常用英语口语表达
商务英语口语考试顺利与否,很大程度取决于考生平时的练习,下面,小编就为大家送上一些老外常挂在嘴边的英语口语用语,供大家练习。Athousandtimesno!绝对办不到Don'tmentionit.没关系,别客气。Whoknows!天晓得Itisnotabigdeal!没什么了不起Howcome…怎么回...