荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口译

关于打针的英语对话

感冒打针这件事情,我们想必不会陌生。下面是小编分享的关于打针的'英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助!

关于打针的英语对话
  对话1

A:Is this where I come for an injection?

打针是在这儿吗?

B: you show me your prescription, please?

是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?

A:Here you are.

给您 .

B:Oh, you know if you are allergic to it?

哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?

A:I have no idea.

这我倒不知道.

B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and still please.

坐吧,把胳膊搁到桌子上.不要动

Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

你到外面坐15分钟,然后让我看看你有没有什么反应.

  对话2

A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.

请进,让我看看你的胳膊.

B:ing seems to have happened.

看吧,好像没什么反应.

A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.

看上去一切正常.我先给你打第一针.

B:How many injections will I need?

总共要打多少针呀?

A:One every day for seven should be around the same time each day.

每天一针,总共7天,而且每天要在差不多同一时间打针.

B:What happens if I can't come?

我来不了的话要紧吗?

A:It's important that you don't skip a day

一天也不要漏打,这很重要.

B:I understand.

知道了.

A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.

现在我要用酒精棉球给你擦一擦皮肤,然后再给你打针.

Try to relax as much as you can.

你尽可能地放松

B:Oh,it really hurts.

实在痛死人了.

A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

几小时后疼痛就会过去的

  重要句子

Is this where I come for an injection?

打针是在这儿吗?

you show me your prescription, please?

是的,请让我看看医生的处方好吗?

Oh, you know if you are allergic to it?

哦,原来是青霉素呀.你对青霉素过敏吗?

I have no idea.

我不知道.

Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection

来,把袖子卷起来,我先做个小剂量注射.

Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

在外面等15分钟,然后让我看看有没有什么反应.

It's important that you don't skip a day

你一天也不要漏针,这一点很重要.

I'll just use this swab to sterilize it.

我来用酒精棉球给你消毒一下.

The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

几小时后,疼痛就会过去.

标签:打针 对话 英语