晕机场景的英语口语
晕机四晕动病的一种,是汽车、轮船或飞机运动时所产生的颠簸、摇摆或旋转等任何形式的加速运动,刺激人体的前庭神经而发生的疾病。下面是小编整理的关于云集的'英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
AWhat's the matter, sir? You look pale.
怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。
BI feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.
我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。
AAre you often traveling by plane?
你经常乘坐飞机吗?
BNo, this is the second time.
不,这是第二次。
AThat's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.
那就对了。如果你不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。
BWhy this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.
为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。
ADon't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.
不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。
BWhat should I do about it?
我该怎么做呢?
AYou may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.
如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。
BOK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.
好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。
AAre you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?
感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?
BMuch better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.
好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。
ASo, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.
戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。
BI am not used to wearing that. Thanks.
我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。
AIf you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.
如果你试着去适应目的地的当地时间,你会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。
BThank you so much.
非常感谢。
-
伊索寓言精选篇章「双语」
伊索寓言借用动物讽刺了很多社会现象,教我们做人的道理。下面是小编整理的一些伊索寓言,欢迎阅读!ThefoxwithoutatailAfox’stailwascaughtinatrap.Whenhewastryingtoreleasehimself,helosthiswholetailexceptthestump.Atfirsthewasashamedtoseetheotherfox...
-
初中英语表示转折的语法
一说到表示转折,大家想到的是不是but呢?为大家带来关于表示转折的具体介绍,供学生们学习参考。初中英语语法大全:表示转折或对比1)but表示转折,while表示对比。Somepeoplelovecats,whileothershatethem.典型例题---Wouldyouliketocometodinnertonight---I'dlik...
-
2017少儿英语自我介绍范文
自我介绍就是把自己介绍给别人,让别人对自己有一个初步的了解。下面是小编分享的少儿英语自我介绍,希望能帮到大家!少儿英语自我介绍【1】MynameisxxThereare4peopleinmyfamily.MyfatherisaChemistryteacher.Heteacheschemistryinseniorhighschool.Mymotherisan...
-
英语语法被动语态大全
英语语法顺口溜:变被动语态的口诀被动语态强调“宾”,用be加上“过去分”。“be”要随着主语变,人称时态要弄准。“行为对象”作主语,逻辑主语“by”来引。原句若是双宾语,一变“主”来一保“宾”。“间宾”要把主语变,原来“直宾”还是“宾”。“直宾”要把主语变,“...