荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 范本 > 校园

英语口语会话800句

校园2.61W

Unit 61:电脑商城买电脑

英语<a href=口语会话800句" title="英语口语会话800句">

I'm looking for a PC.

我想找个人电脑.

A:What are you looking for,sir?

您在找什么呢?

B:I'm looking for a PC.

我想找个人电脑.

I need a new computer.

我需要一台新电脑.

A:I need a new computer.

我需要一台新电脑.

B:You mean a desktop,right?

您是指桌上型的吗?

It's really convenient to have a laptop!

有手提电脑是真的很方便!

A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?

您需要的是桌上型还是手提电脑呢?

B:Well,I'm not 's really convenient to have a laptop!

不太确定耶,有手提电脑是真的很方便!

Is there anything I can do for you?

您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!

没有,我只是看一看,谢谢!

I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?

您想要桌上型的还是手提电脑?

B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

I am not sure which one I need.

我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

A:I am not sure which one I need.

我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.

请告诉我在工作上是要如何使用电脑.我可以帮忙您选择.

But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人.不需要随时带着电脑跑.

A:It's cool to carry a computer around!

带着电脑跑很酷啊!

B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.

既然你不是生意人,不需要随时带着电脑跑.

Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.

对喔,我得好好记住这一点.

How much money are we talking about here?

大概上价格会是多少?

A:How much money are we talking about here?

大概上价格会是多少?

B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.

标准配备的电脑要6000-8000元左右.

What's your budget?

您的预算是多少?

A:What's your budget?

您的预算是多少?

B:About¥ you think that's enough?

大约30000元,您想这样够吗?

Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?

您想这样够吗?您打算用电脑做什么?

A:What do you do with your computer?

您打算用电脑做什么?

B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.

就打打字、上上网啊.调制解调器或网络卡就可以了

A:I only need to type and use the internet.

就打打字、上上网啊.

B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.

那很简单,一个调制解调器或一个网络卡就可以了.

The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.

买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.

我不确定我是不是需要一台打印机。

B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.

买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

现在买LCD屏幕马上送您一台刻录器。

A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?

现在展览场里有什么促销活动?

B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

现在买LCD屏幕,马上送您一台刻录器.

What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什么?

A:What does PDA stand for?

PDA是代表什么?

B:It stands for personal digital assistant.

它代表的是掌上型数字助理.

You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您现在可以买到彩色的`PDA.

A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

您现在可以买到彩色的PDA.

B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?

是啊,不过很贵的,是吧?

Unit 60:邮局邮寄物品时常用口语

I need to rush to the post office.

我得赶紧到邮局去.

A:I need to rush to the post office.

我得赶紧到邮局去.

B:You'd better 's gonna close in ten minutes.

那你得快点了,再十分钟就要关门了.

How much is the postage?

请问邮资多少?

A:How much is the postage?

请问邮资多少?

B:Please put it on the scale!

请你把它放在磅秤上!

I'd like to send it as registered mail!

我要寄挂号!

A:How would you like to send the letter?

你要怎么寄这封信?

B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.

我要寄挂号。

Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

对不起,你没有写邮政编码.

A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

对不起,你没有写邮政编码.

B:'s 4o6.

喔!是4o6。

Is this international mail?

这是国际邮件吗?

A:Is this international mail?

这是国际邮件吗?

B:'s addressed to Greece.

是的,要寄到希腊。

Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?

A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?

B:Which is cheaper?

哪一种比较便宜?

It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。

A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。

B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.

那我还是寄空运的好了.

I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!

A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!

Unit 59: 书店服装店购物英语

The children's books are on the second floor.

儿童书在二楼.

A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

对不起,我在找儿童书

B: The children's books are on the second floor.

儿童书在二楼.

I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

你好.我在找这几本书.

B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

Excuse me,where are the travel books?

请问旅游书在哪里?

A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

请问旅游书在哪里?

B:They're in that corner.

在那个角落.

Would you like to order it?

您要订吗?

A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

我找不到这本书!

B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

恐怕我们目前没有存货了。您要订吗?

I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我在咖啡厅那里等你!

A:oh, at that purple leather jacket.

亲爱的,看那件紫色的皮夹克。

B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

我的脚好酸.我在咖啡厅那里等你!

Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

A: Excuse me where should I pay?

对不起请问我该在哪付钱?

B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

There are further reductions downstairs.

楼下还有更多的折扣品。

A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

天啊!楼下还有更多的折扣品!

B:What are we waiting for?

我们还在等什么?

We'll just skip the men's floor.

我会直接跳过男士的楼层。

A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

领带、长裤、西装.我们需要吗?

B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

我们会跳过男士的楼层。

Unit 58 :银行办理业务

Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要开个户头!

A:May I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

你好,我要开个户头。

Do you have any ID with you?

您有没有证件借我看一下?

A:Do you have any ID with you?

您有没有证件借我看一下?

B:Yes,here's my student card.

有的。这是我的学生证。

I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章!

A:I need your chop please!

我需要你的印章.

B:Here you are.

在这里。

Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

B: course.

当然要.

I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

我要领钱。

A:May I help you?

我能为您服务吗?

B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

是的.我要领钱.

Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服务台办理.

A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.

我要申请存款证明.

B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.

那你要到服务台办理.

I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!

A:What happened?

怎么啦?

B:I'm sorry,that window's se come here.

对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理

What would you like to exchange?

请问你要兑换什么货币?

A:What would you like to exchange?

请问你要兑换什么货币?

B:RMB to British pounds,please!

人民币换英镑,谢谢!

Please fill in this form first.

请先填这张表.

A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!

你好,我要存款!

B:Please fill in this form first.

请先填这张表.

What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.

一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.

It's a student account,So there's no interest.

这是学生户头,所以没有利息.

A:Do I receive any interest?

我会有利息吗?

B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.

这是学生户头,所以没有利息。

Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!

请把账单拿到第四号柜台!

A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.

你好,我要缴电话费.

B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.

请把账单拿到第四号柜台.

Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.

A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?

我要怎样设定自己的密码?

B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.

The ATM machine is not working.

自动提款机不能用。

A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.

对不起,自动提款机不能用。

B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment 're adding cash.

对不起,请等一下。我们正在补钞票进去。

I'd like to apply for a credit card!

我要申请信用卡!

A:How may I help you?

我能为你服务吗?

B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!

我要申请信用卡!

That's because you exceeded your limit.

那是因为你超出限额了!

A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.

对不起。我的信用卡不能用。

B:That's because you exceed your limit.

那是因为你超出限额了。

Unit 57:医院看病常用口语

Tell me what's wrong?

告诉我怎么了?

A:Tell me what's wrong.

告诉我怎么了?

B:I've been coughing.

我一直咳嗽.

I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

B:Ok, no problem!

好的!

Do you drink?

平常有喝酒吗?

A:Do you drink?

平常有喝酒吗?

B:No,I don't drink at all.

我不喝酒的。

Do you smoke?

平常有抽烟吗?

A:Do you smoke?

平常有抽烟吗?

B:Yes ,one pack per day.

有,一天一包.

Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何药物吗?

A:Are you currently on any medication?

目前有服用任何药物吗?

B:No.I'm not.

没有.

Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once.

有的,我父亲曾经心脏突发过一次.

Are you allergic to anything?

有没有任何过敏呢?

A:Are you allergic to anything?

有没有任何过敏呢?

B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.

有的,我对阿司匹林过敏.

Do you have any allergies?

有没有任何过敏呢?

A:Do you have any allergies?

有没有任何过敏呢?

B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.

有的,我对一些海鲜过敏.

The doctor will see you shortly.

医生马上就来为你看诊.

A:Please Wait a doctor will see you shortly.

请等一下.医生马上就来为你看诊了.

B:All right.

好的。

Please lie down on your back.

请仰躺下来。

A:Please lie down on your back.

请仰躺下来。

B:like this?

像这样吗?

Please try to touch your toes.

请试着碰你的脚趾头.

A:Please try to touch your toes.

请试着碰你的脚趾头.

B:I can't do that!

我没办法耶!

Please show me the wound.

请给我看你的伤口.

A:Please show me the wound.

请给我看你的伤口.

B:It's here,on my right thigh.

在这儿,右大腿上.

Hold your breath please!

请闭气一下!

A:Hold your breath please!

请闭气一下

B:Mmm…!

嗯!

Oh,you've got a temperature!

你发烧了!

A:Doctor I feel so hot!

医生,我觉得好热!

B:oh,you've got a temperature.

你发烧了.

Take a deep breath please!

请深呼吸!

A:Take a deep breath please!

请深呼吸!

B:ok!

好!

Say Ahhhh…

说啊……

A:Say Ahhhh…

说啊……

B:Ahhh…

啊……

Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

A:Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

B:ok twice a day.

好,一天两次。

How often do I take the medicine?

这药怎么服用?

A:How often do I take the medicine?

这药怎么服用?

B:Three-times a day after each meal.

一天三次,饭后服用.

Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次两颗。

A:How often do I take the tablets?

这药怎么服用?

B:Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次两颗。

How much of the cough syrup do I take?

要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

A: How much of the cough syrup do I take?

要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

B: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.

一天三次,一次一匙。

Unit 56:上厕所

I really need to use the toilet!

我真的得去上厕所!

A:Are you ok?

你还好吗?

B:Yes,but excuse me.I really need to use the toilet!

是的,不过对不起!我真的得去上厕所!

Where is the nearest bathroom?

最近的厕所在哪里?

A:Where is the nearest bathroom?

最近的厕所在哪里?

B:Right over there,around the corner.

就在那儿,转角那里.

Is there a public toilet around?

这附近有公共厕所吗?

A:Sorry,is there a public toilet around?

请问这附近有公共厕所吗?

B:Yes,but it's on the opposite side of the park.

有啊.可是是在公园的另一头耶.

Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

对不起,请问女厕在哪里?

A:Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

对不起,请问女厕在哪里?

B:Go straight ahead and then turn left.

直走然后左转.

Where is the loo?

请问洗手间在哪?

A:Where is the loo?

请问洗手间在哪?

B:You need to go downstairs and then follow the signs.

下楼去然后跟着指示牌走。

I've just been to the lavatory.

我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。

A:Mmm…you smell nice!

你闻起来好舒服喔!

B:I've just been to the lavatory.

我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。

Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

对不起,请问厕所在哪里?

A:Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

对不起,请问厕所在哪里?

B:It's right behind the dressing rooms.

就在试衣间的正后方。

I need to fresh up myself.

我需要梳洗振作一番

A:I need to fresh up myself.

我需要梳洗振作一番。

B:Go to restroom and put some cold water on your face.

到洗手间去,在脸上敷些冷水。

标签:英语口语 会话