荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 范本 > 校园

索赔内容及金额的英语口语短句

校园1.56W

1. The?goods?we?ordered?on?February?12?have?arrived?in?a?damaged?condition.

索赔内容及金额的英语口语短句

我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

2. A?number?of?cases?are?broken?and?the?contents?are?badly?damaged.

有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

3. The?package?are?insufficient?and?the?contents?leak?out?considerably.

包装不固,大量的'东西漏了出来。

4. We?wish?to?inform?you?that?five?of?the?cars?we?bought?from?you?have?been?seriously?out?of?order?within?50Km?driving?distance.

我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

5. Nearly?20%?of?the?bales?were?broken?and?the?contents?badly?soiled.

将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

6. From?the?shipment?of?2,000?cases?of?glassware,?we?ind?that?a?number?of?wooden?cases?and?the?contents?have?been?broken.

我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

7. On?inspection,?we?found?that?about?50?bags?are?broken?and?it?is?estimated?that?240Kg?of?cement?had?been?lost.

验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

8. We?regret?to?inform?you?that?eight?of?the?cases?of?your?consignment?arrived?in?a?badly?damaged?condition.

非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

9. We?have?examined?the?contents?and?find?that?92?pieces?are?missing?and?the?rest?unfit?for?use.

经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

10. Your?shipment?of?goods?has?been?found?short?in?weight?by?reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。