地道的买单方式的英语口语
1. Paying by Cash
现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的`小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。
2. Paying by Credit Card
信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure.
当然。
3. Sign the Bill
签字付账
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques
用旅行支票付账
Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。
Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。
Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?
Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?
Guest: No problem.
没问题。
5. Using the Vouchers
使用赠券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账?
Guest: Together.
一起结账。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.
那先用赠券吧。
-
二年级语文看图写话练习:爱护树木(精选16篇)
以一幅幅图画作为材料,培养学生的观察、想象和表达能力,是丰富语言积累的好方法,是小学生学习作文的第一步。下面是小编精心整理的二年级语文看图写话练习:爱护树木,希望对你有帮助!二年级语文看图写话练习:爱护树木篇1在一个风很大的下午,有三个小朋友放学回家,大风...
-
(荐)清平乐·春晚原文及赏析
清平乐·春晚朝代:宋代作者:王安国原文:留春不住,费尽莺儿语。满地残红宫锦污,昨夜南园风雨。小怜初上琵琶,晓来思绕天涯。不肯画堂朱户,春风自在杨花。赏析:古来伤春愁秋的诗词多得不可胜数。这类被人嚼烂了的题材,却是历代不乏佳篇,非但不使人感到老一套,相反,永远有新鲜...
-
中考数学知识点的总结整理
总结就是对一个时期的学习、工作或其完成情况进行一次全面系统的回顾和分析的书面材料,通过它可以全面地、系统地了解以往的学习和工作情况,不妨让我们认真地完成总结吧。如何把总结做到重点突出呢?以下是小编为大家收集的中考数学知识点总结整理,仅供参考,大家一起...
-
最新人教版五年级上册数学教学计划(精选11篇)
时间过得可真快,从来都不等人,教学工作者们又将迎来新的教学目标,写一份教学计划,为接下来的工作做准备吧!我敢肯定,大部分人都对这个教学计划很是头疼的,以下是小编精心整理的最新人教版五年级上册数学教学计划,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。最五年级上册数...