荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 范本 > 校园

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Going for a drive

校园3.25W

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some timein the country.

趣味英语学习:情景对话 Going for a drive

如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen somuch stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bittired.

大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise andfresh air.

云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite along drive ahead of us.

大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看这主意不错。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait aminute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'llsit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地图,观察路标。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想这事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye openfor a service station?

大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的'。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues atthe university. How about you?

如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straightahead.

如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服务员:您来点什么油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. Andcould you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: No problem.

服务员:没问题。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服务员:谢谢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres 's Exit 55.

服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服务员:在右边,不会错过的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:谢谢你的帮助。