荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 商务英语

2016年12月商务英语中级口试必备

2016年下半年商务英语中级考试将于12月3日开考,大家的口语练得怎样啦?下面是yjbys网小编提供给大家关于商务英语中级口试必备,希望对大家的备考有所帮助。

2016年12月商务英语中级口试必备

 篇一:

How long do you think this hot weather will last?

你估计这样热的天气会持续多久?

Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. Ithas around 200 sightseeing spots.

那崂山将是你理想的地方。它总共有200多个旅游景点。

Sounds great. I can't wait to go there now, MissZhang.

听起来太好了。我现在就迫不及待想去崂山,张小姐。

It's very hot today. Do you mind the heat?

今天真热。你讨厌热天气吗?

Well, it's all right. I'd say it's much better thanBritian, actually. It's so humid there.

我倒觉得没什么。这儿比英国好多了,那儿太潮湿。

Yes, it's rather dry here.

是的,我们这儿气候干燥。

Yes. But I've always wanted to come.

是的。不过我一直想来这儿。

Well, there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see.

那么,值得你看的地方可不少。

What would you suggest?

你能提个建议吗?

Well, what are you particularly interested in?

好,你有什么特别感兴趣的.?

I love beautiful scenic spots.

我喜欢看美的风景点。

I do hope you'll visit us someday soon.

我非常希望不久的将来你也能访问我们。

Not too long, I suppose. What kind of weather doyou have at this time of the year?

我想不会太久。你的家乡这个季节的天气怎么样?

It's not this hot. The highest temperature there is28 degrees, and there's more rain. I prefer the dryweather you have here.

没有这么热,那儿最高气温只有28度,但雨水比较多。我还是喜欢你们这儿的干燥天气。

Here we are at the airport.

我们到机场了。

It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr. Zhang.

张先生,谢谢你来送我。

It's my pleasure. It's a pity that you have to go now.

这是我的荣幸,可惜你现在就要走了。

What's the temperature today?

今天的气温有多高?

About 32 degrees centigrade.

大约摄氏32度。

Oh, that's pretty high. What is the highest temperature you get here?

够高的!这儿气温最高能达到多少度?

About 38 degrees, I'd say.

我估计大约38度。

篇二:

What is it your company does again?

你说你们公司做什么来着?

It makes electronic equipment.

我们公司制造电器产品。

Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

那么为什么我没有听说过呢?

Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.

我们工厂占地约5,000平方米

And what's that building outside the window?

窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?

It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is forassembly.

那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。

Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?

I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.

我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。

Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

不错,茅台是中国最好的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。

Would you like to have a look around our factory?

请问您要不要到工厂参观一下?

Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

好,请带路吧。

May I show you our brochure?

请看一下我们的宣传册好吗?

Oh, thank you.

哦,谢谢您。

h, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

史密斯先生,不知您有什么特别的口味?

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.

入乡随俗嘛,我只想尝一下真正的中餐。

This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.

这是一家北京餐馆,专做京菜。

Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?

要不要尝点中国酒?

Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?

好的。我听说茅台在中国很受欢迎。咱们尝尝好吗?

Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

很好。谢谢打来电话。再见。

Good-bye.

再见。

It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

是晚饭时间了,史密斯先生,我们共进晚餐好吗?

That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

谢谢您,张小姐。我听说中餐馆的饭菜非常好吃。