荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 商务英语

2017年剑桥商务英语高级实用情景口语

在商务场合中,如何用英语谈论数量和种类呢?以下本站小编整理的2017年剑桥商务英语高级实用情景口语,希望对大家有所帮助,更多信息请关注应届毕业生网!

2017年剑桥商务英语高级实用情景口语

  商务英语如何谈论数量和种类:

第一句:How many do you intend to order?

你们想订多少?

A: How many do you intend to order?

你们想订多少?

B: I want to order 900 dozen.

我们想订900打。

A: The most we can offer you at present is 600 dozen.

目前我们至多只能提供600打。

B: Oh, it can't satisfy our demand.

噢,这不能满足我们的需求。

第二句:It seems the market in your area is really big.

好像你们地区的市场真的很大。

A: It seems the market in your area is really big.

好像你们地区的市场真的很大。

B: Yes, so can you offer more? The market is promising for the products.

是的,所以你们可以提供更多的商品吗?我方市场需求的确很大。

A: Why not think abou the product B?

为何不考虑一下乙类产品呢?

B: According to our market survey, style A has a more prospective market.

根据我们的市场调查,甲类产品的`市场前景更加广阔。

如果产品的数量不能满足进口方的需求,出口方可以试图将自己的其他类商品推销给进口方,避免造成客户的流失。

其他表达法:

We can supply any resonable quantity of this merchandise.

对此产品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.

我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。

Finding the Approachable People at the Business/Social Function

平易近人在业务/社会中的作用

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他下班后跟美国同事Amy一起去参加应酬。

(Office ambience)

C: 谢谢你陪我来,Amy, 每次公司有这种应酬,我都特别不自在。

A: Why not? They are usually upscale events held in attractive places with good food.

C: 吃的倒是不错,可我不习惯跟陌生人接触。

A: That's one of the reasons we go, to meet other business people and build productive relationships.

C: 那除了多认识人,还有其他原因吗?

A: Yes, reconnecting with people to maintain professional contacts.

C: 遇到熟人还好,不过我最怕的就是跟陌生人打交道,老觉得特尴尬。

A: We talked a while back about being prepared, finding out about the people who will be at the event and planning what you will talk about.

C: 我每次都准备得挺好,可一到现场,就不知所措了。怎样做才能不让人觉得鲁莽呢?

A: To be courteous, you need to know which people are approachable and which ones are not.

C: 我怎么知道什么人愿意理睬我呢?

A: Let's find a quiet spot where I can give you a few tips.

陈豪和Amy走到一个人少得地方。

C: Any,你快告诉我,什么样的人我可以主动走过去搭讪呢?

A: The most approachable ones are standing alone. They are probably looking for someone to talk to.

C: 如果他们不想说话呢?

A: There are signals you can use to see if the person standing alone is friendly or not.

C: 你是说肢体语言吗?

A: That's right. Look the other person in the eye as you approach. If he looks away or ignores you, that's a clear message that he is not interested in meeting you.

C: 如果他避开我的目光,就是没兴趣。那你刚才说的微笑呢?

A: After you have made eye contact, smile at the person. If he returns your smile, you have a non-verbal invitation to approach.

C: 如果从对方的肢体语言能看出,他不愿跟别人交谈呢?

A: Move on and look for someone else.

C: 那如果大家都在交谈,我就只好能别人来找我了?

A: That would be a waste of time. Look for a group of three or more people and try the same tactic.

C: 那我是不是要立刻进行自我介绍?

A: Walk up to the group, stand slightly back, make eye contact with each one and smile. A soon as they acknowledge you, introduce yourself.

C: 如果他们对我不理不睬呢?

A: Same as before. Keep moving until you find welcoming people.

C: 那 是不是只有有两个人在交谈,应该更容易加入吧?

A: Absolutely not. Those are the people you want to avoid.