荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

英语对话练习“你来送行真是太客气了”

引导语:本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。以下是本站小编分享给大家的`英语对话练习“你来送行真是太客气了”,希望大家喜欢!

英语对话练习“你来送行真是太客气了”

A It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你来给我们送行真是太客气了。

B My a pity you have to leave so soon!

应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。

A We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。

B You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

A My wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你来。

B I promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?

A lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302号航班。

B They just announced the boarding call.

刚才广播里说该登机了。

A Then we've got to get going.

那我们就先进去了。

B OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

A Thank you again for all your help.

再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

B Bye.

再见!