荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

办公室实用英语口语

引导语:为了帮助大家更好地提高英语口语水平,以下是本站小编整理的办公室实用英语口语,欢迎阅读!

办公室实用英语口语

 情景一、失眠

你昨晚睡得怎么样?如果没睡好可以会影响第二天的工作哦!Jane昨晚就失眠了,我们来看她是怎么说的吧。

Mary: Jane, you look bushed. Didn't you get a good night's sleep?

玛丽:简,你看起来好疲倦。昨晚没睡好吗?

Jane: Nope. John kept me awake all last night.

简:是啊,昨天约翰吵得我一晚上都没睡着。

Mary: Oh!?

玛丽:啊?

Jane: I don't know why. John rarely snores, but last night he really started sawing some logs! And it wasn't just any snore. It was more like a herd of elephants running through the room!

简:我也不知道是怎么回事。约翰很少打呼噜的,但是昨天晚上他的呼噜就像是拉锯。那哪是呼噜啊,简直就像一群大象从屋子里跑过。

Mary: My grandpa used to do the same thing. Sometimes he would even wake himself up. He snored so loud! I always thought it was funny.

玛丽:我爷爷以前就是这样。有时候他的呼噜太响,把自己都吵醒了。我倒是觉得很好玩。

Jane: Well, I'm certainly not laughing about John. I don't think I can take another night like that again.

简:我当然不会笑约翰,但是我肯定不能再忍受第二个这样的夜晚了。

Mary: Have you considered buying some earplugs?

玛丽:有没有想过买耳塞?

Jane: You bet! In fact, I'm going to buy some at lunch!

简:没错。我中午吃饭的时候就去买。

情景二、与同事吃饭

(1)

donald: let's eat out, shall we?

唐纳德:我们出去吃,怎么样?

debra: i'm broke. i've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

黛布拉:我没钱了。这周的工资已经花完了。

donald: don't worry about it. it's my treat.

唐纳德:别担心,我请你。

debra: you're sure? you're so generous!

黛布拉:真的.?你太大方了!

donald: and nice, too.

唐纳德:而且很好。

debra: so, where are you taking me?

黛布拉:那你请我去哪啊?

donald: some place you've never been before. donald's kitchen.

唐纳德:一个你从来没去过的地方:我家的餐厅。

(2)

mary: thanks for lunch. it was delicious.

玛丽:谢谢你的午餐,非常好吃。

情景三、压力

Brian: Steve, you look pale. What happened?

布莱恩:史蒂夫,你面色苍白呀。怎么了?

Steve: I didn't sleep a wink last night.

史蒂夫:我昨晚根本没睡觉。

Brian: Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned! May be I can help you.

布莱恩:你在想什么事吗?你看起来很专注啊。也许我可以帮帮你。

Steve: Well, I'm under a lot of pressure. My boss is very pushy. He assigned me three projects. Now the deadlines are near and I still haven't finished all of my projects.

史蒂夫:我最近压力很大。我老板太严格了,一下让我做三个项目。现在期限就要到了,可我一个都没做完呢。

Brian: Is there anything I can do to help you?

布莱恩:我能帮上什么忙吗?

Steve: Well, I guess no one can help me but myself. For the moment, I just need someone to talk to so that I can relieve my stress.

史蒂夫:哎,我想我只能靠自己了。现在我只需要一个可以说话的人,让我缓解一下压力。

 情景四、翘班

Burt: Why are you so late?

勃特:你怎么来这么晚?

Kevin: I don't even want to talk about it. My car broke down.

凯文:我都不想说了。车坏在路上了。

Burt: What happened?

勃特:怎么回事?

Kevin: The engine seems to be busted. It's driving me crazy!

凯文:发动机好像坏了,我快疯了!

Burt: Wow. Have you thought about getting a new car?

勃特:哇,没想过买辆新车吗?

Kevin: Yeah, I've thought about that, but I can't afford a new car. I'm broke.

凯文:想过,但是现在买不起呀,我破产了。

Burt: Maybe you can lease a car. It doesn't cost much. I know Toyota is running a promotion.

勃特:你可以租一辆,不需要多少钱。我听说丰田在做活动。

Kevin: Really? How much is it?

凯文:真的?多少钱?

Burt: $219 per month.

勃特:每个月219美元。

Kevin: That's a good deal. I might wanna consider it.

凯文:那还不错,可以考虑一下。

情景五、迟到

Rosie: Sorry, I overslept. My clock didn't go off this morning.

罗茜:对不起,我睡过头了。闹钟早上没响。

Francie: Again?

佛朗斯:又没响?

Rosie: That's right, even though I did set the alarm last night.

罗茜:是的,我昨晚确实订闹钟了。

Francie: Your clock never works. Perhaps you should buy a new one.

佛朗斯:你的闹钟从来没好用过,也许你该买个新的了。

Rosie: Well, if it breaks down again tomorrow, I'll definitely buy a new one.

罗茜:如果明天它再坏,我肯定买个新的。

Francie: Maybe by then it'll be too late.

佛朗斯:也许那时就太晚了。

Rosie: What do you mean "too late"?

罗茜:"太晚"是什么意思?

Francie: By that time you'll be fired.

佛朗斯:到那时你就被抄了。