荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

中英双语朗读《一棵开花的树》

生命是不断的经过、经过、经过,席慕蓉写的东西都是在生命现场里所得到的触动,尽管有些触动要等到一二十年后才恍然大悟。

中英双语朗读《一棵开花的树》

  一棵开花的.树

  席慕蓉

如何让你遇见我在我最美丽的时刻

May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,

为这我已在佛前求了五百年,求佛让我们结下一段尘缘

I have prayed for it for five hundred years.

佛于是把我化做一棵树

Buddha made me a tree

长在你必经的路旁

By the path you may take.

阳光下慎重地开满了花

In full blossoms I am waiting in the sun

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

Every flower carrying my previous hope.

当你走近

As you are near,

请你细听

Listen carefully

那颤抖的叶是我等待的热情

The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

而当你终于无视地走过

As you pass by the tree without noticing me.

在你身后落了一地的 My friend,

朋友啊

Upon the ground behind you

那不是花瓣

Is not the fallen petals

那是我凋零的心

But my withered heart.