荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 英语 > 英语口语

跨国婚恋英语口语对话

现在随着全球化趋势与人们思想的解放,跨国婚恋也越来越普遍,关于跨国婚恋你怎么看?跟着小编来看看下面的有关英语口语对话,还有更多精彩内容尽在应届毕业生考试网。

跨国婚恋英语口语对话
  跨国婚恋英语口语对话一

N: if you can choose, will you marry a foreigner or a Chinese?

如果让你选的话,你是愿意嫁给一个中国人还是一个外国人?

S: why? Did tom pop the question?

为什么这么问,汤姆向你求婚了吗?

N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents’ consent.

没有,我怕父母不同意。

S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right?

我猜猜,你父母一定是想你嫁一个中国人,对吗?

N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like I’m between a rock and a hard place.

是啊,我正头疼呢,我觉得左右为难。

S: I used to have the same problem when I was with my ex.

我和以前的男朋友谈恋爱时,也遇到了同样的问题。

N: oh, how did you deal with it?

那你怎么解决的?

S: I just let it go and continued dating with my Korean boyfriend. But finally we broke up.

我就顺其自然,继续和我的'韩国男朋友约会,但是后来我们还是分手了。

N: oh, it’s a pity. What was the matter?

太可惜了,为什么啊?

S: simple. We had personality clashes and there were too many cultural differences.

很简单,我们性格不合,双方文化也有很多不同之处。

N: like what?

比如呢?

S: he hoped to live in the Korean way and asked me to give up working and stay at home to take care of the family.

他希望我过韩式的生活,要求我放弃工作,安心待在家里。

N: Oh, I see. In their culture women should put family first.

这样啊,在他们的文化里,女性应该以家庭为重。

S: yes, he said it would be batter for me and for the whole family. But I simply can not quit working.

是啊,他说这样对我,对整个家庭都好。但是我就是不想辞掉工作。

N: so that's why it’s hard to have a happy marriage with a foreigner.

所以和外国人结婚,很难幸福。

S: not really. There are many successful mixed marriage around us.

也不一定,我们周围不也有很多成功的例子嘛。