荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 范本 > 校园

涉外礼仪词语的英语表达

校园2.11W

作为一名合格的职场人士,我想也许我们应该多加注意涉外礼仪词语的英语表达。以下是本站小编给大家带来涉外礼仪词语,以供参阅。

涉外礼仪词语的英语表达

  涉外礼仪词语的英语表达

Your Honor Mr. Mayor :Your Honon 同Your Excellency一样,用以尊称高级官员,“阁下”的意思

欢迎/开幕/闭幕词 welcome /opening/closing speech/adress

致开/闭幕词deliver/make an opening/closing speech

签字仪式signing ceremony

友好访问goodwill visit

宣布开幕 declare ;declarethe commencement of...

宣布闭幕 conclusion /closing of...

发表热情友好讲话make a warm and friendly speech

热情洋溢的'欢迎词gracious speech of welcome

尊敬的市长先生Respected /respectable/honorable r

陛下Your /His / Her Majesty

殿下Your/His /Her Highness/Excellency /Royal Highness

阁下YOUr/His /Her Hornor/Excellency

夫人Madam

东道国host country

值此.......之际on the occasion of

以........的名义in the name of

由衷的谢意Heartfelt thanks

  涉外交际礼仪词语的英语表达

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题.

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法.

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟.

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去.

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句.

Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以!

By all means.

怎么都行!

Whatever you say.

我没有异议.

I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议.

We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复.

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书.

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题.

Entangle this issue.

提倡节约

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣

For the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象.

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视

Keep close watch on

促进密切合作

Spur/promote intensive cooperation

  涉外商务礼仪词语的英语表达

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

议程项目

Items on the agenda

主题

Theme

议题

Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

Opening session

全体会议

Plenary session

开场白

Introduction

情况介绍

Presentation

小组讨论

Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

One round of talks

决议

Resolution

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That's all for my k you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。