荟萃馆

位置:首页 > 范本 > 校园

英语的强调方式

校园1.44W

英语简单地道表达强调的八种方式

英语的强调方式

为了强调英语句子中的某一成份,强调方式是多种多样的,现将它们归纳如下,以供参考。

1.用形容词“very”,“single”等表示强调

e.g.Red Army fought a battle on this very spot.

红军就在此地打过一仗。

Not a single person has been in the office this afternoon.

今天下午竟然没有一个人来过办公室。

2.用反身代词表示强调

e.g.I myself will see her off at the station.

我将亲自到车站为她送行。

You can do it well yourself.

你自己能做好这件事情。

3.用助词“do”表示强调

e.g.The baby is generally healthy,but every now and then she does catch a cold.

那孩子的健康状况尚好,但就是偶尔患感冒。

Do be quiet.I told you I had a headache.

务必安静,我告诉过你,我头疼。

4.用副词“very”,“only”,“even”,“too”等表示强调

e.g.He drank it to the very last drop.

他把它喝得一干二净。

Only in this way can we wipe out the enemy troops.

只有用这样的方法我们才能消灭敌军。

He didn't answer even my letter.

他甚至连我的信都未回。

I will too go!我要去的!

5.用“...and that”,“...and those”,“not...too much”,“否定加否定”等结构表示强调

e.g.They fulfilled the task,and that in a few days.

他们在几天内完成的就是那项任务。

I gave her some presents,and those the day before yesterday.

前天我送给她的就是那些礼物。

I can't thank you too much.我无论怎样感谢你都不过份。

I am not unfaithful to you.我对你无比忠诚。

6.用短语“in every way”,“in no way”,“by all means”,“by no means”,“only too”,“all too”,“but too”,“in heaven”,“in the world”,“in hell”,“on earth”,“under the sun”等表示强调

e.g.His behaviour was in every way perfect.

他的举止确实无可挑剔。

By all means take your son with you.

你一定要把儿子带来。

The news was only too true.

这消息确实是事实。

It was over all too soon!

此事的确了结得很快!

Where in heaven were you then?

当时你到底在哪里?

Nobody under the sun would buy that car.

确实没有人会买那辆车。

7.用倒装句表示强调

e.g.Dishonest he is!他的确不诚实!

In wine is the truth. 酒后吐真言。

8.用强调句型表示强调

e.g.It was the headmaster who opened the door for me.

正是校长为我开的门。

It was yesterday that we carried out that experiment.

就是在昨天我们做了那个实验。

实用口语情景轻松学:边看电影边吃零食

John:The movie is about to start. Let's hurry.

电影快开始了。我们赶紧吧。

May:Wait a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks.

等一下。我去买点儿零食。

John:Then be quick.

那你快点儿。

May:What would you like to have?

你要吃什么?

John:Popcorn and cola.

爆米花和可乐。

May:Ok, I'll be right back.

好的,马上回来。

实用口语情景轻松学:庆祝结婚纪念日

Shirley:Why do you want to eat western food so much today? Anything special to celebrate? Did you get a promotion?

为什么你今天那么想来吃西餐啊?有什么特殊事情要庆祝吗?是不是你获得晋升了?

Benjamin:Honey, you really forgot about it? Think it over. It's a candlelight dinner.

亲爱的,你真忘了今天是什么日子了吗?好好想想。这可是烛光晚餐啊。

Shirley:It's not your birthday, also not mine. Hey, come on. Just tell me.

不是你的生日,也不是我的。咳,拜托。你就告诉我吧。

Benjamin:It's our wedding anniversary, honey. How can you forget about it?

这是我们的结婚纪念日啊,亲爱的。你怎么能把它给忘了呢?

Shirley:My dear, tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. We've been together for 20 years. But you never change. Always so careless! Do you remember the thing that happened on our wedding day?

亲爱的,明天才是我们的结婚纪念日啊。我们都在一起20年了。你还是没有变,总是那么粗心。还记得我们结婚那天发生的事情吗?

Benjamin:Of course. I almost missed my own wedding.

当然记得。我差点错过了自己的婚礼。

Shirley:Yeah. Do you know that this restaurant used to be the teahouse where we first met?

可不是嘛。你知道吗,这个餐馆就是我们第一次见面的那个茶馆呢。

Benjamin:Oh, really! It looks so different. Our “old place” turns into a brand new place.

哦,真的`!它看起来可太不一样了。我们的“老地方”现在成了一个崭新的地方了。

Shirley:Do you remember our first date? I got a really special gift.

你记得我们的第一次约会吗?我当时还得到了一个特殊的礼物。

Benjamin:I can never forget that. I bought you five candies, but I was so anxious that I forgot to give them to you. You didn't get them until we parted. Then they had already melted down for I held them the whole time.

我永远都不会忘记的。我给你买了五颗糖果,我太紧张就忘记把它们给你了。一直到我们要说再见的时候你才拿到了它们。那时候它们都已经化了,因为我一直握着它们。

Shirley:Yeah, it's really unforgettable. Thank you for making me happy all these years.

是啊,那可真是难忘啊。谢谢你这些年来让我过得那么幸福。

Benjamin:You are the one I should thank. You've done really great job.

我才应该谢谢你呢。你真的做得很棒。

Shirley:Let's stop saying these things. It's a wrong time but let's do the right thing.

我们别说这些了。时间虽然错了,但是我们就做点对的事情吧。

Benjamin:Oh, I almost forgot. This is for you. Like it?

哦,我差点忘了。这是给你的。喜欢吗?

Shirley:Oh, a gold necklace! So beautiful. Can you help me to put it on?

哦,一条金项链。好漂亮啊!你能帮我戴上吗?

Benjamin:Any time. You look gorgeous, honey!

乐意效劳。亲爱的,你看起来漂亮极了。

Shirley:Thank you so much. I'm so happy today.

谢谢。我今天真开心。

实用口语情景轻松学:我没在海里游过泳

John:I'm burning up. Let's go swimming.

热死了,我们去游泳吧。

Lily:I've never swam in the sea and I'm a little scared.

我没在海里游过,有点儿害怕。

John:Take it easy. The lifeguards and I will be there and you won't be in danger.

放心,有我呢,还有救生员,你不会有危险的。

Lily:There are sharks in the ocean, right? Don't a lot of people get bitten by sharks when swimming out there?

海里不是有鲨鱼吗?不是有很多人都在游泳时被鲨鱼咬到吗?

John:You've seen too many movies. Don't worry, everything will be ok.

你电影看得太多了吧。放心吧,没事儿的。

Lily:Alright, I'll go and take my life preserver. Promise me nothing bad will happen.

那好吧,我去拿救生圈。你要保证我没事。

John:I promise. Come on, go and get it.

我保证。快去拿吧。

实用口语情景轻松学:你有什么计划吗?

Nancy:Have a nice weekend!

周末好!

Jerry:Thanks. You too!

谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans?

你有什么计划吗?

Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you?

嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢?

Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.

哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。

实用口语情景轻松学:我最喜欢的还是流行歌曲

Tim:Do you want to listen to some music?

我们听听音乐好吗?

Maria:Sure. I have a lot of CDs.

可以呀。我这儿有不少CD光盘。

Tim:What kind do you have? Could I take a look? Wow, you have quite a lot.

都有什么?我可以看看吗?哎呀,真是不少。

Maria:I like classical music mostly because my family listens to it a lot, but I really like pop songs the most.

受家人影响,我很喜欢西方古典音乐,但我最喜欢的还是流行歌曲。

Tim:Can you sing?

那你会不会唱?

Maria:I'm not too good at singing the newest stuff, and when it comes to foreign songs I can only hum.

只要不是最新流行的歌曲,我差不多都会唱。但是国外流行歌曲,很多曲子我只会哼哼。

标签:英语