双语阅读:卖方对支付方式的要求
usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方
proposed to pay by d/s. 我们提议天汇票付款
terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证
should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable. 我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受
would prefer you to pay in US dollars. 我们希望用美金支付
rding to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days. 根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在天内开具以我方为受益人的'中国银行信用证
ent of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London. 采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付
don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs. 我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付
require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment. 我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方
require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents. 我们要求见船运单据即付
ent by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a d/s bill in your bank. 不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开天汇票到你银行
will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis. 我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你
terms of payment are -day credit period, not -day credit. It’s customary. 我们的付款条件是天信用期,而非天信用期,这是惯例
usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank. 按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证
would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time. 你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的
propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready. 船期确定时我们要求电汇
regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P. 很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单
regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms. 很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求
can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products. 你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术
e you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over months without charges of any kind. 既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过月的付款而无结余
Part Two
. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P. 作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付
the amount of each transaction is below $, we agree to D/A days terms. 如果每笔交易低于美金,我们同意日承兑交单条件
could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A days after sight. 我们同意日承兑交单条款
view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight. 鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单
.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £,. 只有每笔交易低于,美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受
request a % payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within days. 我们要求下单时预付%,余额在日内必须付清
can only accept % cash payment in local currency. The other % by L/C should reach us to days before the delivery. 我们只能接受%本地货币现金支付,其余%应以信用证在交货期前日到日开出
. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by % and paid off at the end of each year. 如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以%计算在每年年底结算
payments must be made within days. 全部付款须在日内付清
telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel. 电报应在船期前至少日到达中国银行
letter of credit for each order shall reach us days. 每单信用证应有日期限到达我方
.- days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank. 你方需在船期-日前付款至我司开户银行
payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date. 付款应在合同签订之日起日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户
nce payment of % of the contract value shall be paid within days of the date of signing the contract. 合同签订之日起日内需提前支付合同金额的%款项
payment shall be made by five annual installments of % each. 付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的%
require full payment within days with a % discount for cash payment in advance. 我们要求日内全额付清且有%的现金折扣
total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents. 接到装船通知须全额付清
require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment. 我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付
are requested to pay $, as a down payment. 你方被要求付,美金作为首付
percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and % by sight draft drawn under an L/C.合同金额的%应以现金提前支付,剩下的%以信用证开具即期汇票支付
-
初三数学教学工作计划模板集合7篇
时间过得真快,总在不经意间流逝,我们的工作又将在忙碌中充实着,在喜悦中收获着,做好计划可是让你提高工作效率的方法喔!什么样的计划才是有效的呢?下面是小编整理的初三数学教学工作计划7篇,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。初三数学教学工作计划篇1初三数学教学计划内容为了提...
-
(荐)清平乐·春晚原文及赏析
清平乐·春晚朝代:宋代作者:王安国原文:留春不住,费尽莺儿语。满地残红宫锦污,昨夜南园风雨。小怜初上琵琶,晓来思绕天涯。不肯画堂朱户,春风自在杨花。赏析:古来伤春愁秋的诗词多得不可胜数。这类被人嚼烂了的题材,却是历代不乏佳篇,非但不使人感到老一套,相反,永远有新鲜...
-
精选月考反思作文汇编六篇
无论在学习、工作或是生活中,大家都尝试过写作文吧,作文是人们把记忆中所存储的有关知识、经验和思想用书面形式表达出来的记叙方式。还是对作文一筹莫展吗?下面是小编收集整理的月考反思作文6篇,欢迎阅读与收藏。月考反思作文篇1月考的试卷发下来了,望着这鲜红但低...
-
社会实践心得汇总(12篇)
有了一些收获以后,心得体会是很好的记录方式,这样能够培养人思考的习惯。那么心得体会到底应该怎么写呢?以下是小编为大家收集的社会实践心得,欢迎阅读与收藏。社会实践心得篇1大学生社会实践是引导我们学生走出校门,走向社会,接触社会,了解社会,投身社会的良好形式。...